The Fullbore Metal Distortion provides high-gain distortion a 3-band EQ, a midrange sweep control, a Scoop switch, and a switchable Noise Gate with internal sensitivity control. This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
* Super high-gain distortion
* 3-band EQ with midrange sweep
* SCOOP switch boosts highs and lows
* Switchable Noise Gate with sensitivity control
* Run a cable from your guitar to the Fullbore Metal’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Fullbore Metal’s OUTPUT jack to your amplifier.
* NOTE: Start with Volume, Gain, and Bass at their lowest setting (fully counterclockwise). This pedal is very dynamic and adds tons of gain—be warned!
* Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
* Adjust the Gain, Volume, Low, Mid, Freq and High controls until the desired output and tone is acquired.
* Depress the SCOOP button (red LED lit) for a scooped nu-metal sound that accentuates the low and high frequencies.
* To sharpen the attack of syncopated rhythms or to cut down on excess noise, depress the GATE button (green LED lit). To adjust the GATE control’s sensitivity, please refer to diagram A
* Input Impedance : >450 kΩ
* Output Impedance : <10 kΩ
* Gate OFF : -70 dBV
* Gate ON : -85 dBV
* Frequency Response
* Gate OPEN : 0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
* Gate CLOSED : -20 dB at 500 Hz
* -25 dB at 20 kHz
* Tone Controls : Low ±9 dB at 100 Hz
* Tone Controls : Mid ±16 dB at 200 Hz to 5 kHz
* Tone Controls : High ±12 dB shelf at 1.5 kHz
* Bypass True Hardwire
* Current Draw : 18 mA
* Power Requirement : 9 volts DC
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.