The SE Custom 24 is the quintessential SE instrument, designed to faithfully reflect the PRS model that started it all. The SE Custom 24 Lefty brings classic PRS playability, reliability, and a vibrant tone to the left-handed players of the world. Gig and studio ready, this model keeps all of the same foundational specifications as the SE Custom 24: maple top, mahogany back, Wide Thin maple neck, 24 frets, 25” scale length, the PRS patented moulded tremolo, and dual 85/15 “S” pickups with a 3-way blade switch and push/pull tone control for coil splitting.
- Body Material : Maple (Top), Mahogany (Back)
- Neck Profile : Wide Thin
- Fretboard Material : Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Scale Length : 25"
- No. of Frets : 24
- Fretboard Inlays : Birds
- Pickups : 85/15 "S" (Treble), 85/15 "S" (Bass)
- Bridge : PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Strings : PRS Classic 9-42
- Tuning Machines : PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Finish : Nickel
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.