The Vox AC15CH delivers the classic chime and complex grind that has made the brand famous. This 15-watt design was one of the first to define the British sound and continues to be used on stages and in studios around the world. The AC15CH's 15-watt output offers manageable volume in the live environment while still being able to get above the band. And the onboard reactive attenuator offers that same sound and feel down to bedroom levels. Grab this AC15CH when you want all that's great about a Vox in a versatile amp head.
- -Legendary 15-watt British guitar amplifier head
- -Normal and Top Boost channels
- -Built-in tremolo and spring reverb
- -EL84 power delivers the chime
- -Reactive attenuator for quiet performance
- -Type: Tube
- -Number of Channels: 2
- -Total Power: 15W/1.5W/0.15W
- -Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- -Reverb: Yes
- -Effects: Tremolo
- -EQ: 2-band EQ
- -Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (normal, top boost)
- -Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (8/16 ohms)
- -Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4"
- -Footswitch Included: No
- -Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- -Height: 11.18"
- -Width: 24.02"
- -Depth: 10.47"
- -Weight: 33.7 lbs
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.